Hoedown at Adena Springs
Adena Springs, due again to the generosity 0f Frank Stronach, will be hosting the Fifth Annual Hoedown to benefit Brothers Keeper and our new shelter and soup kitchen- Saving Mercy- on March 4th. Tickets are $100 per person for the night of great food and fun.
For golfers there is a sponsor program that includes a golf tournament, prizes, lunch, and the dinner event. This is a great opportunity for a business to be identified as a partner for the poor.
For golf information call Paul Miranda at 804-2415.
Lenten Soup and Bread Dinners:
Every Wednesday evening during Lent – beginning with Ash Wednesday and ending on the Wednesday of Holy Week from 5:30pm to 7:00pm in the Parish Hall – a delicious homemade Soup and Bread meal.
Cost: Donation Great Fellowship A Great Way to Fast During Lent Fantastic Homemade Soup.
Thanksgiving Meals for the Poor:
- One month before Thanksgiving we collect money to buy up to 250 needy families a bag of groceries for a full Thanksgiving meal.
- Our Soup kitchen collects food for a Thanksgiving feast.
- Drivers are needed to deliver Thanksgiving dinners to the shut-ins of our Parish.
- Look for details in the bulletin and for our table in the portico of the Church during November.
Christmas for Needy Families:
- We collect food and new toys to give to over 200 families at Christmas.
- Our angel tree gives you the opportunity to buy a toy for a boy or girl of a specific age.
- We collect donations to be able to buy a Christmas ham for each family.
Look in the bulletin and the Ocala Star Banner for the times that we will be accepting applications from families for our Thanksgiving and Christmas programs.